Wednesday 1 December 2010

I Wish........

Hello Peeps
Another crimbo order done (well, nearly I've still got the box to make) and another snow day, so making the most of it! :)

This sweet image is by Penny Johnson at Stampavie, the paper is from Magnolia and gorgeous deep-edge 'Vintage Doily' border punch is from Martha Stewart.

I've coloured her with Promarkers and Prisma Pencils, I've distressed everything with 'Victorian Velvet' :D  and used lots of 'Stardust' Stickles glitter glue.

These gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, which I've also Stickled and glimmered with 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist.

And just had to show you my snowcat, I used some old watercolour pencils for his whiskers! I know, I know I'm still a big kid! :D

Thank you for looking and stay warm folks :)
Kelly.x






17 comments:

Annie said...

oo Kelly your card is just gorgeous! I love the cute image, the shimmery flowers, and that lacy border punch is on my wish list!
hugs, annie x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kelly,
This is gorgeous. Beautiful colours and a fabulous image. Beautiful layout. I love the flowers.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Vicky said...

What a gorgeous card Kelly and so is your snowman :o)Love your colour combo and that border punch is stunning!
Hugs Vicky xx

April said...

I see you are creative in more ways than one! Love the pretty card AND the snow cat!

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Kelly, what an adorable image, love the border and beautiful embellies as always.
Love the snowcat.

Donna x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Kelly. Love the snowman too.xxx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Kelly! What a sweet image and wonderful colours! I love the layout too, really beautiful! And I love the cat AND whiskers:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful card! Very cute image, lovely flowers and love the lacy border punch from MS!

Hugs Laila.

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Kelly and as for your snowcat - your so talented LOL
Clairexx

Jennifer said...

Hi Kelly..hope you're well? xx Wow, another stunning creation, love it! xx Jenny xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Kelly and your snow-cat.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, Beautiful card! Love it. Also love your fab snowcat!! I tried to build a snowman yesterday but snow was too powdery! Only managed an upside down snow cone if you can imagine it - couldn't do a head!! Keep warm. Luv Trish x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

coops said...

stunning card kelly.the image is gorgeous and i love your colours and the fab punched edges.
loving your snowcat too :D

xx coops xx

stephanne said...

Hehehehehe, the snow cat!! Fabulous card, I love everything about it, the punch, the paper, the gorgeous colouring, oh so very sweet!!
hugs, stephanne

Lee said...

How did i miss this lol.Sooo cute.xx

Lee said...

My first comment was for the snow cat hee hee.Love your card too,she is sooo cute,gorgeous colours.xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails