Sunday 5 December 2010

Tree Trimming - Just Cute Bears & Friends DT

Hi Peeps
Time for another challnge over at JustCuteBears&Friends and this time you have a month to join in and theme is 'Anything but a card', but don't panic as there is loads of wonderful inspiration from the other girlies too :)

My trimming started life as an unwanted DVD (you know the ones you get free in the papers and never watch), which I just covered with some embossed card ('Snow' folder from Cuttlebug) and stuck some pom pom trim around it.

This cute little bear is from Wild Rose Studio and I've coloured him with Promarkers and Prisma Pencils. I covered the poinsettia in Liquid Pearls and Glamour Dust and stuck a big heart gem in the middle! :D

The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I couldn't resist covering them in 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist and abit of Stickles 'Stardust' glitter glue.

For the photo for my project I needed the crimbo tree as a prop, so then I had to actually decorate it and someone furry came to help me :D

Thank you as always for looking, hope you can join in with the challenge and have a lovely Sunday :)
Kelly.x




24 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Kelly. This is so sweet, love the pom pom trim xx Jenny xx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous decoration Kelly I love it .xxx

Helen said...

Great idea Kelly - I have loads of those CD/DVDs...the pom-pom trim looks fab too!
Helen x

kelly said...

A lovely ornament, Kelly. I have left a surprise for you over at my blog.

Kelly

Fleur said...

Gorgeous decoration Kelly, looks fab with the pompoms.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

What a fantastic project and a great way to recycle those unwanted free DVDs.

Love what you have done here.

Fancy having to put your tree up in order to take the picture .. .. but at least it is done now and you had a very special helper LOL!!!

Have a good Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, what a great idea. Love that cute image. And what a lovely ginger cat. We used to have beautiful ginger cat who was very stroppy and a fluffy one who was really sweet. Unfortunately fluffy coats are not a good idea for a farm cat!

Kat xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kelly,
What a positively gorgeous wee tree ornament. I love the image and the tassle trim. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

coops said...

oh stunning decoration kelly.i love all the white and embossing and adorable image and sparkle :D
your cat is gorgeous too :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly, this is such a gorgeous decoration - great idea! Cute cat too - looks adorable. Luv Trish x

nicolet said...

oooh wat a cutie!
Hugs Nicolet

Sandra said...

Great idea Kelly....must dig my unwanted CD's out.
Such a cute image you've used,and i love the pom pom's!

Take care
San x

Annie said...

ooo what a gorgeous hanging creation, I love the white on white along with all the pretty sparkly embellishments!
hugs, annie x

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Kelly,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kelly, love the gorgeous decoration. the little bear is so cute and perfectly coloured. love the pom-poms and the flowers. Your cat is adorable.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Hiya Kelly!
Wow gorgeous creation hun, I just love those pom poms. Love your little helper too, just purrrrfect,
hugs Vicky xx

Elizabeth said...

Great idea for using unwanted disks and it is so pretty on your tree. I'm told by a reliable source, our vet, that ginger cats are the most affectionate - he's gorgeous. Elizabeth x

Anita said...

Lovely ornament Kelly and I love that image. Your cat also looks like he's a sweetie.

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous decoration Kelly, love the sweet bear.
luv
Debby

Delphine said...

Wonderful idea, Kelly, a gorgeous decoration! Lovely image and I love all the white and the pom pom! Hugs Delphine xx

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful decoration Kelly, love the colours and cute piccie of your cat!
Clairexx

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Kelly this is a beautiful ornament! Colored beautifully...

Love that picture of your fur baby.. LOL
hugs, Janiel

Lee said...

Absolutely gorgeous i love it.WOW,look at those beautiful eyes,Ruby is a really beautiful moggy.Snuggles from Ronni.xx

scrapperjulia said...

I love this ornament! Love that cute little bear!

Could you add your address to the Database at the Fuzzy Wuzzy group or send it to me? I have some mail for the DT members!

Related Posts with Thumbnails