Thursday 2 December 2010

Golden Girl

Hello Peeps
Hope everyone is well today, we've had more snow this way and my snowcat is looking very sad, my real cat isn't too happy about it either! :D

This sweet Tilda was sent to me by the lovely Mandy, the gorgeous paper is from the 'Silent Night' collection from Papermania, it has gold foiling on it, yum! You can just see the 'Snowflakes'  embossing folder from Cuttlebug I've used on the gold mirri card and the swirl die is from Marianne Creatables. 

I've coloured Tilda with Promarkers and Prisma Pencils, distressed around her with 'Tea Dye' and also a Brilliance 'Galaxy Gold' inkpad. I've used Pearly Stuff and Glamour Dust on her wings and Stickles 'Champagne' glitter glue on the heart.

These wonderful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I've sprizted them with 'Iridescent Gold' Glimmer Mist and abit of Stickles 'Diamond' glitter glue.

Thank you for looking and I'll see you tomorrow with my first DT card for TheFuzzyWuzzy challenge :) 
Kelly.x
TotallyTilda 'Gold & Glitz'



11 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Kelly, love the cute Tilda. The gold is so luxurious and your flowers are stunning.

Donna x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kelly,
This card is gorgeous. A stunning creation. Tilda really is a golden girl.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Carol said...

Oooo Kelly, I luv it! Such a scrummy card, that Tilda is just gorgeous and your colouring is brilliant as usual! Good luck in the challenges Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful card! Very cute Tilda.. lovely colored with promakers:-) The gold details..love it!

Hugs Laila.

kelly said...

Kelly,
This is lovely. I like the yellow and gold and sparkly effect.


Kelly

Mandy said...

Stunning card Kelly, so glitzy and pretty, love it
hugs Mandy xx

coops said...

wow, really beautiful sparkly card kelly.the tilda is gorgeous and i love your backing paper and scrummy flowers :D

xx coops xx

Mandy said...

P.S Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our glitz & gold challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Kelly! I love all the sparkle and gold, beautiful! Hugs Delphine xx

Lynne said...

Fabulous card and beautiful colouring too :o) thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda xx Lynne xx

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card. Love what you've done to the flowers and Tilda is gorgeous. Elizabeth

Related Posts with Thumbnails