Thursday 16 December 2010

A Sparkly 30th

Hello Peeps
Hope everyone is well. Not sure where this month has gone so far! December always goes quickly though doesn't it! :D

I've finished all me Christmas cards at last, so I'm back with a birthday order :)   I've used some big number templates from Craftwork Cards, drawn around them onto some gorgeous glitter paper from Petaloo. The embossed card is from Doodlebug and the swirl die is from Marianne Creatables.

The beautiful flowers, lace and pearls are all from Wild Orchid Crafts, I've sprayed the flowers with tons of 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist and used abit of Stickles 'Stardust' glitter glue too!

Thank you for looking and I will try and catch up with you all now :)
Kelly.x

9 comments:

nicolet said...

Wonderfull!!
Hugs Nicolet

Doreen said...

This is beautiful.xxx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Kelly! I love all the details and all the sparkle, your card is very elegant! Hugs Delphine xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh love all that sparkle! Fab card Kelly :o) Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

A lovely card for a special birthday.

Gorgeous sparkle and flowers!!!

I think someone always steals December .. .. it seems to disappear before it really starts. LOL!!

Love Jules xx

Vicky said...

This is stunning Kelly!, love all the sparkle and the gorgeous embellies. Yep December is going too fast, but that means spring will be around the corner yipee!!
hugs Vicky xx

April said...

So beautiful! Great job!

coops said...

this is really beautiful kelly.so elegant and stylish.i love the glittered numbers and stunning flowers and swirls :D

xx coops xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kelly,
This is a stunning card. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Related Posts with Thumbnails