Tuesday 30 November 2010

To Daddy

Hi Peeps
Hope everyone is safe and warm, we have afew inches now, more to come and lucky ol' me has had the day off! So I've been ploughing through my crimbo orders :)

This sweet Forever Friends image I thought would be nice for a Daddy from his girls (I hope!), the papers are from DCWV, had these a while now and I've used me 'Hearts' nesties and also a 'Holly' paper punch from X-Cut which I'd nearly forgotten about :D

I've coloured these sweeties with Promarkers and Prisma Pencils, I've used 'Stardust' Stickles glitter glue on their hats and a Sakura 'Gloss' pen on their noses and the berries.

Thank you for looking :)
Kelly.x
CraftyCatz 'Christmas'




13 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

adorably cute and beautifully crafted, Daddy will love it. janex

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Kelly.xxx

Vicky said...

This card is just the cutest Kelly!, lovely image and I love how you have done the sentiment too,
Hope you are well hun and staying warm,
hugs Vicky xx

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

A really cute and beautiful make.

You have coloured those bears pefectly.

I found your heart very easily LOL!!!

We have had quite a bit of snow today and have the promise of lots more over the next few hours!! Eeekkk!!

Love Jules xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kelly
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Delphine said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, Kelly! I love the image and your colouring is fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kelly,
What a beautiful card. I love the colours and image and the heart shaped sentiment. Brilliant work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww Kelly, this is sooo gorgeous, your colouring is brilliant. Love the layout and really cute sentiment.

Donna x

Suzanne said...

Fabulous card and gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

coops said...

aw kelly this is so gorgeous.an adorable image and i love your warm cosy colours and fantastic colouring :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kelly,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue from Oregon said...

So very cute...love all the details and the pretty DP!

Lee said...

A Fantastic card i love it all.xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails