Tuesday 29 December 2009

Simon says.......Party!!!

Hi Folks
Hope everyone is well. I've decided to enter the Simon Says Stamp Challenge for the first time this week, this is one of my new years resolutions, to enter more challenges. Their theme is 'party', so just had to get my Penny Blacks out and this one is called 'partying', which is perfect! Hooray! And I found some long forgotten paper with cupcakes on which goes very well with the theme I think. Double hooray!
I had a go at tidying my craft room yesterday!! I've actually got space on my desk now, I can fit my guilotine (apologies if it's spelt wrong but you know what I mean!) on there now, well just, it still hangs off the edge abit! Will have to persuade hubby that I need some shelves on the wall. Hee hee!
Take care.
Kelly.x


My Recipe
Stamp from Penny Black
Dotty background paper & sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Cupcake paper 'Smirk' collection from Trimcraft
Bobble trim from Tabby Crafts
Other materials used: Faber-Castell watercolour pencils, Stickles Glitter Glue, Sakura Glaze pen & Gelly Roll 'Clear Star' pen

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Kelly your card is gorgeous hun, love the hedgies, I've got that bobble trim somewhere!! If only I was a lucky girl and had a CRAFTROOM and a DESK I might be able to find it, and here you are wanting SHELVES as well!! I bet you've got my snow again too haven't you sob sob while once again we have rain, and before you ask no I haven't been on the wine again tonight lol.
If I don't catch up with you again until next year have a good one chick
hugs Mandy xxx

Merry said...

How cute are those hedgehogs....great card.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable--I love those hedgies and their 3D balloons! Your coloring is gorgeous, and that pom-pom trim is great!
Hugs and Happy New Year,
April

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, love the decoupage of the balloons

coops said...

stunning card hun, love the image and how you have raised the balloons.i craft in the corner of the living room and i really need more storage as i`m spilling over onto the floor again.lol.luv coops.xx

Jo Nevill said...

What a fantastic card, just love the image and papers you have used.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week and Happy New Year !

Jo and the SSC DT x

Related Posts with Thumbnails