Sunday 27 December 2009

Lilly Rose

Hi Folks
Hope you are all having a lovely christmas and are well and not too hung over or stuffed full of food! I do love christmas but am glad when it's all over, must be getting old! Talking of getting old, we are now a great aunt and uncle and this the card I made for our neice and her boyfriend who gave birth to a daughter on Christmas Morning and both are doing well I'm pleased to tell you. I'm afraid I had to use this cute little bunny again, sooo cute! Well, shall have to get off as we're going round to in-laws for dinner, so will be stuffed full I'm sure!
Take care.
Kelly.x




My Recipe
Stamp from House Mouse
Snowflake stitching template from Bazzill In Stitch
Pearls from Prima
Paper blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts
Tag die-cut from Sizzix
Paper border punch from Martha Stewart
Other materials used: Distress Inks, Glimmer Mist, Brilliance Ink Pad




2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

This is gorgeous, love the stitched snowflakes, that is amazing, well done. I have just discovered your blog and become a follower

coops said...

hiya hun, this is stunning.your stitched snowflakes are brilliant.luv coops.xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails