Thursday 10 December 2009

Christmas Cherub

Only me
Couldn't resist this new CD-rom from Joanna Sheen, it has some gorgeous images and this is one of the cutest don't you think? I still haven't made enough christmas cards yet so this is another one for the pile! Sorry about the wonky photo.
Take care.
Kelly.x


My Recipe
Image 'Precious Petals' CD Rom from Joanna Sheen
Patterned paper from DCWV
Paper flower from Petaloo
Bows from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Stickles Glitter Glue
Glimmer Mist

2 comments:

coops said...

aw this is so cute, what a fab image and love the deep red tones, love it.luv coops.xx

Mel X said...

Hiya hun, this is gorgeous - LOVE the deep red and that image is real cute!! Want to apologise for being a bad blogger!! My health isn't too great at present and I had a migraine for 3wks and couldn't stand to be on the 'puter for long. I haven't got around to picking up my award and didn't want you to think I was being rude! If its ok with you, can I pick it up when my heads a bit better and I can concentrate on typing the list? Only just getting back to blog hopping in short bursts!! Take care chuck

Mel X

Related Posts with Thumbnails