Saturday 14 November 2009

House Mouse Challenge - Brown & Cream

Hello
Back again! Gosh this was a beast of a challenge! But I enjoyed it though! I didn't quite have all the items on America's list, but hopefully I've passed! I used abit of Flower Soft on his hat and having not used this before I found it abit fiddley to work with, but I think in time I'll just get used to using it. I think I thought it would have abit more of a velvety feel to it!? Anyway, I love this little mouse, he's so cheeky but very cute!
Off now to put my other challenge card on!
Kelly.x




My Recipe
Stamp from House Mouse
Patterned paper from Craftwork Cards
Embossed card 'The Chocolate Box' from Coredinations
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Pearls from Prima
Ribbon from a chocolate box!
Other materials used: Distress Inks, Flower Soft, Stickles Glitter Glue, Sakura Glitter Pen


2 comments:

Mandy said...

Kelly this is stunning hun, love the sweet image and your bow is fabulous
hugs Mandy xx

~MudpieMouse said...

This is adorable. I love your color choices and the way you did his little santa cap. Very cute! Keep on stampin' on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails