Wednesday 25 November 2009

Church View

Hi Folks!
Sorry it's been a few days since my last post! Can't believe how fast the time is going at the moment! Is it just me that's done no Christmas shopping whatsoever? Aaarghh! Anyway, here is another card for my Mother-In-Law, have been so bad just lately, my mojo has been on holiday I think. I haven't even done any challenge cards yet this week. But I did win a challenge this week on the House-Mouse challenge blog! Woo-hoo! I've never won anything before!
Back soon, promise,
Take care.
Kelly.x



My Recipe
Stamp from Stampin' Up
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Embossed card 'Whitewash' from Coredinations
Snowflake die-cuts from Sizzix
Sentiment & Card Candy from Craftwork Cards
Other materials used: Distress Inks, Glimmer Mist & Glamour Dust

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails