Saturday 20 March 2010

Pink Blush

Hi Folks
It's that mouse again! I couldn't help but colour this little cutie in again, but struggled abit with this card, I think Miss Mojo went for a day trip! This one is for the HouseMouseMonday challenge which is a sketch and I broke into my new pad of Papermania 'Rose Garden' paper (gasp!), which is gorgeous and I've had those wild roses by Petaloo for a while now, but am very stingy when it comes to using them cos they're sooo lovely! Will go and ink up some of my new LOTV stamps now I think and will see you all later.
Have a fab weekend and thank you for looking.
Kelly.x

My Recipe
House Mouse stamp from Stampabilities
'Rose Garden' paper from Papermania
'Victoriana' embossing folder from Cuttlebug
'White-wash' embossed card from Coredinations
Card Candy & sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Pearls from Prima
'Wild Rose' from Petaloo
Lace & pearl pin from Tabby Crafts
Label nesties from Spellbinders
'Onyx Black' Memento inkpad
Image coloured with Promarkers
'Flamingo Pink' Ancient Page inkpad
'Cotton Candy' Stickles glitter glue

5 comments:

coops said...

truly fantastic card kelly.absolutely love the image and gorgeous colours and paper.the roses are so lush.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this is gorgeous, Kelly! This little mouse is adorable, and I love how you've blushed and colored her! I've just got those papers, and now you've inspired me to cut into them too!
Hugs,
April

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous adorable card

Christine said...

Hi Kelly finally found you... great take on the sketch fab cute image & colouring thanks for joining us at HM&F this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

Lisa said...

Hurrah I found your HM&F challenge entry :) Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at the HM&F Challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails