Saturday 13 March 2010

Congratulation Bears

Hi Folks
Hope you've all got the gorgeous sunny weather we have here at the moment, lets hope it stays! Here's another engagement card and I've found a challenge I can enter it into which is the CupCakeCraft challenge and their theme is 'flowers'. I really did try to make this not too girly and not too pink! Hmmm, must try harder next time! Oh and this is my first Popcorn Bear stamp and they are so cute I may be buying more!
Thanks for looking.
Kelly.x

My Recipe
Stamp Popcorn the Bear from Crafters Companion
Paper from S.E.I.
Cherry Blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts
Tulle from Tabby Crafts
Sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Pearls from Prima
Versafine inkpad
Distress inks
Faber-Castell watercolour pencils
'Diamond' Stickles glitter glue

4 comments:

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous adorable card

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous kelly, really love the image and fab soft colours.luv coops.xx

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so pretty and your colouring is great ! Smiles from Catherine

Pop's Cards said...

They are gorgeous hun, such a cute couple, gorgeous card, hugs pops x

Related Posts with Thumbnails