Tuesday 17 August 2010

Strawberry Tea

Hi Folks
Phew! I'm knackered with a capital K! Finished painting the front room today, just the radiator and bay windowsill to gloss! And I'm nearly there!
Anyway, on to my card for today and I enjoyed doing the PennyBlackSaturday challenge, which is 'Feeling Fruity' so much I've done another card for it cos I just love this paper! :)

The paper is from Doodlebug, image is Penny Black coloured with Promarkers. The red flower is from Prima (almost forgot about these too!), white flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The gingham ribbon and bow are Papermania's capsule collection and lace is from my local craft shop. And no glitter glue!!

Thank you for looking and a thank you to Lizzy for giving me an award last night and I will try to get it on here tomorrow :)
Kelly.x

11 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Kelly

This is so sweet gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at pbsc.

Joey.x

Evil Edna said...

hi
this is soo sweet, inspiration avenue are having a theme of tea you should put this in it is beautifully coloured.
best wishes
EE

Beth said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love the image and this paper is fab! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!

Love Beth xx

Janie Printz said...

What a cute little card with those adorable little mice ... You have beautifully colored this image.
Janie

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

Super cute!!!

Love your image - you have coloured and shaded it beautifully.

Gorgeous papers and details too.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Kelly
luv
Debby

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love your card, that paper is gorgeous and so is the PB image. janex

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card kelly and I can see why you love this paper...good luck with the decorating.....thanks for joining in the fruity fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! The papers and ribbon go so well with the perfectly coloured image xx Jenny xx

Mina said...

aaaaahhhhhh Kelly how fantastic is that image, its so cute and gorgeous...yummy card
Mina xxx

Yenni Natalia said...

Another sweet looking card!! Omg the colouring is superb...i have this image but havent played with it. thanks for inspire me ^_^


hugs
yenni

Related Posts with Thumbnails