Friday 6 August 2010

Blue Moon

Afternoon Peeps
Hope everyone is well today. Here I am with another card this week, think I'm doing quite well for me! Just adore this image, I've always been drawn to anything with stars and moons on (think it's the old hippy in me) and cats of course! So this, is I think my favourite Penny Black stamp :) Love these swirl die-cuts too, they're fabulous. Oh and I've called this card 'Blue Moon' because the Simon Says Stamp challenge is a song themed one, I haven't got a clue who sang this I'm afraid, I'm waaaay too young! In fact I think we all are! :D
Will catch up with you all now, take care.
Kelly.x
SimonSaysStamp 'Sing it Baby'!
PennyBlackAtAllsorts 'Glitter & Glitz' (2nd entry)


My Recipe
Penny Black 'Cat on the Moon' stamp
Wild Rose Studio 'Polka Dots' paper
Tim Holtz @ Sizzix swirl die-cuts
Spellbinders stars nesties
Crafts Too 'Starry Night' embossing folder
Craftwork Cards sentiment & card candy
Memento inkpad
Promarkers
Stickles 'Stardust' glitter glue (of course!)

19 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card! Love the spotty paper, sweet image (I like moons & stars too), swirls... everything really :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kelly.
Sue x

Liz McGuire, said...

Perfect card, I love blue and white.

Liz x

Lizzy said...

Awwww this is gorgeous Kelly...fab colour combo,luv the swirls & star...fabby layout too xx Lizzy xx :)

Jules said...

Oh Kelly!!! I really love everything about this beautiful creation.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Sharon said...

It's a beautiful card. I really wish I had the patience to cut images out, it's so effective.

Cherie said...

OH kelly this is wonderful...so pretty just fabulous!!
Hugs cherie

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love your card, that sentiment is perfect with the adorable image. janex

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous kelly.love the little cat and the swirls are fabby.i really love all the sparkle.
good luck in the challenges :)

xx coops xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - beautiful paper and image

Mina said...

wow gorgeous soft feeling card Kelly, the image is beautiful with the blue
Mina xxx

Jennifer said...

Fab adorable image coloured perfectly. Lovely card...I love all the detail. bfn.. xx Jenny xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love the clean lines very elegant...

Thanks for playing at Penny Black at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous cards again Kelly,
Thanks for joining Penny Black @ ALLSORTS this month, good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Heather said...

Hi Kelly, gorgeous card, great embossing on the star, fabulous swirls and I love the gorgeously coloured PB cat. I'm gonna be racking my brain all day now as to who sang that song - I'll pop back and tell you if I remember, but don't hold your breath!!
So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

brenda said...

Hi Kelly


What a great creation, thank you so much for sharing it with ys at Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

B x

scotspanda said...

awww what a cute card! love the image, love the polkadotty paper too :o)

thanks so much for joining in the Penny Black @ Allsorts challenge this month....good luck!

Amanda xx

Kirsten...x said...

Another super card fab image and i love the embossing and glitter...x

Thanks for joining in Penny black at allsorts this month Hugs Kirsten...x

Mummylade said...

this is such a fab work! Thank you so much for entering your work in the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge this month.

Related Posts with Thumbnails