Friday 8 January 2010

Bunny In Paradise

Afternoon Folks
Well abit more snow fell last night and this morning, so the school I work at was closed today, which means I get to play all day! Yippee!
I'm entering this card into the HouseMouseChallenge their theme being 'On The Beach'. I've definately got a seaside thing going on at the mo! It's all this blooming freezing weather making everyone wish they were somewhere warmer. I've used some more paper from Basic Grey, ooh I love their designs, I've had this paper for a while now so thought I ought to use more of it! I've also used my deep-edge border punch from Martha Stewart again, it's called a 'Daisy' punch but I think it looks more like a shell. I then cut the design out and you can just see them peeping behind the flowers! Anyhoo, I think I'll make the most of this day off and get some more crafting done!
Stay warm and thanks for looking.
Kelly.x


My Recipe
Stamp from House Mouse
Patterned paper & chipboard photo corners from Basic Grey
Paper Hydrangeas from Prima
Gems from Doodlebug
Ribbon from Craftwork Cards
Deep-edge border punch from Martha Stewart
Other materials used: Versafine Inkpad, Distress Inks & Brilliance Inkpad


4 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

Wow! What a great card! This has such a tropical feel going on which is so perfect for the image and the challenge! I love that MS punch, and have been looking at it quite awhile now! Seeing the creative way you've used it I'm gonna have to get one! Thanks for your nice comment and thanks for playing with us! Best, Curt

coops said...

hiya kelly, stunning card hun, really fab and cute image.love your flowers and punched edges.gorgeous colours too.luv coops.xx

Heather said...

Hi Kelly -thanks for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it.
Love your card, great colours, super details and your colouring of the adorable image is fantastic.
Thanks for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

Lisa said...

Very sweet card and such a pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at the HM&F Challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails