Sunday 31 January 2010

An Award! Thanks Mandy!

Afternoon Folks
A big thank you to Mandy for this award and I can't believe it's taken me a few days to get it on here!! Thanks to Jules for your help, it worked first time!! I'm soooo dizzy!!

I'm to tell you some things that make me happy and then pass the award onto other bloggers.

My family
My friends
My cat Ruby
Crafting
Shopping for craft goodies
Shopping for clothes and shoes! (I've finally found shoes in my size! I'm a size 1!)
Going on holiday somewhere warm
Trees! Love going for walks in the woods
Chocolate!
Watching repeats of 'Allo Allo' on a Sunday afternoon
I would like to pass this award to:

3 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Thank you for the award, it is much appreciated. Will share on my blog

coops said...

aw thanks kelly, how kind of you hun.i will post on my blog later.have a fab day.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, Kelly! You made my day!
Hugs,
April

Related Posts with Thumbnails