Monday 12 August 2013

We're Floating In The Moonlit Sky

Morning Everyone
Oh how I LOVE The Snowman! I have to watch it every Christmas, even at my age! :D  And I've done abit of stitching again too! It's actually the only stitching I do! ;D
I'm entering this into the Christmas At Sweet Stampin' Challenge, which is 'Snowmen' :)
I've coloured this fab image with my Pro's & Flex's :)
Digi papers: Pink Petticoat
Corner & stars dies: Memory Box
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug
Thank you for visitng and for your lovely comments too!
Have a lovely Monday peeps :)

10 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

I agree - The Snowman is just so sweet! A beautiful card too Kelly.

Sharon x

Claire said...

Lovely card Kelly, fab elements. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Kelly. I love the snowman, one of my favourites.
Fab design and colours too.
Lorraine x

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, I love the Snowman he is cute. Marlene

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun and we are taking our 6 year old son to see the stage version in Southampton in January, can't wait, luv Sam x

Sue said...

Awwwww I LOVE The Snowman too and watch it every year. It always makes me cry though!
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image and beautiful image.
hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so stunning kelly.the snowman image is really magical and your design is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card Kelly and such a nice, whimsical image. I like that stitching in the top corner too.
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll join us next time as well.
Marilyn

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!
Josie
Craftin' Boutique personal blog
Please join the fun at Craftin' Boutique Challenge Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails