Thursday 27 December 2012

Flutter-Bye

Hiya Peeps
I'm back with another of me fave PB's! ;D  I treated myself to afew more (no I haven't got them all!) the other day from The Glitter Pot as they had 10% of everything! How could I resist!
Anyhoo, I'm entering this into the In The Pink Challenge, which is 'Pink n Pearlie' :)
I've coloured with me Pro's n Flex's and used some Glamour Dust :)
Digi papers: Pink Petticoat
Sentiment stamp: Lili Of The Valley
Pearls: Wild Orchid Crafts
Thank you so much for visiting and for your lovely comments too :)

8 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this pink and pearly creation Kelly. Cute image
Hugs Kelly

Claire said...

This is a little cutie Kelly, love the hedgie and fab colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Awwww such a cutie hedgie and coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and layout too.
Hugs Sue

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card Kelly, love the image and papers.
luv
Debby

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card Kelly.
Sue x

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.i love your pretty pink colours and i the sweet hedgie is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Hi Kelly..

What a gorgeous little PB Hedgie... and ooooh to that glittered butterfly!! Love the gorgeous pink papers you've used and of course, the fabulous pearls!

Thank you for sharing with us at In The Pink... hope to see you here again soon!

Hugs
Christine x

Carissa said...

Lovely feminine card.
Hugs, Carissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails