Monday 18 April 2011

Blue Eyes

Hi Peeps

Hope everyone's well :)  We made the most of the gorgeous weather today and went for a 3 1/2 mile walk around a local nature reserve, which was lovely, it doesn't sound a very long walk, but there was alot of up and down bits! :D

Anyway, once we got home I decided to get another one of the gorgeous LOTV fairies out and colour her in, still afew more to go! The patterned paper is from Prima, the embossing folder is from Cuttlebug, the fab border punch is from Martha Stewart and I made the blue pearls with a Pearl Maker Pen.
I've coloured her with Promarkers and Prisma Pencils and used abit of Stickles 'Stardust' glitter glue on her wings.
The gorgeous charm and ribbon are from The Ribbon Girl.
These gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I spritzed the with 'Pearl' Glimmer Mist.

I'm entering this into:
Magical Monday 'Monochromatic'
Wild Orchid Challenge 'Wings'

Thank you for looking and for leaving me lovely comments :)

19 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh Kelly...she is just gorgeous hun and so beautifully coloured too...loving your wee charm sweetie!

hugs Vicky xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Gorgeous card!! Sweet image and great take on the Monochromatic challenge! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

XxJULESxX said...

Kelly this is gorgeous!! love the colours and that stamp is on my wish list!

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card - great layout

Marion said...

Gorgeous card and lovely image. Great take on the Monochromatic challenge. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
Marion

Teresa said...

Wow this is beautiful, the blue is so soft it really suits the image.
Hugs Teresa xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Kelly.xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Kelly, love the gorgeous fairy and fab colouring. Sounds like you had a lovely walk, got to make the most of the sunshine. :o)

Donna x

Jennifer said...

Stunning card Kelly. Love all the pretty details. A lovely day for a walk too! xx Jenny xx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Kelly, I love all the embossing. I don't blame you for making the most of this weather!
Sarah xx :0)

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, love all the gorgeous details on this one, Liz x

Unknown said...

awww this is so pretty, gorgeous icy blue colour, love it xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Kelly, beautiful fairy.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Kelly

Very beautifuly.

I love the soft delicate colours and all the gorgeous layers and embellishments.

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Kelly,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

stunning card kelly.i love the gorgeous fairy and your yummy flowers and really beautiful colours :D

xx coops xx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, Kelly, the papers are fabulous and I love the image! I love that ribbon I have used it on a card that I made today, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

wow, look at that beautiful embossing, butterfly and charm.

gorgeous image and I really love the soft aqua blues and pearls.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Kelly, so soft and pretty.
3 1/2 miles sounds a long way to me, I can drive that no problem, not sure about the walking though lol
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails