Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Birthday Balloon

Hello Folks
I'm back with a card I made for me sister-in-law, who's birthday was on Monday, so I think it's safe to show everyone now :)
I'm joining in with the Lili Of The Valley Challenge, which is to use their 'Pretty Papers' :)
I've coloured this sweet bear with my Promarkers.
Papers & sentiment stamp are also from Lili Of The Valley
Letter dies: Memory Box
Flower dies: Magnolia DooHickey
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments :)

9 comments:

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet and pretty Kelly! Love the adorable image and the gorgeous flowers and embellishments! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kelly, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is so adorable and fabulous too.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and love the blues

Whisper said...

Aaah what an absolute sweetie, Luv Sam x

Kat W said...

Well, these certainly are pretty papers and such a sweet image to team them with :-)
The design is fabulous and I bet your sister-in-law loved it!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Lorraine said...

He is so sweet and the papers are gorgeous. Love it.
Lorraine x

America said...

Fab decorating of the inner card too. Lovely use of elements, color and cuts. What a cuddly and adorable image too!

Erica said...

Such a cute card, Kelly! I love the Kraft card with the blue.

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty Papers' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Related Posts with Thumbnails