Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Nifty Ninety

Hiya Peeps
Cam you believe it's Thursday tomorrow already! Anyhoo, I'm back with a card order today and you may have spotted flowers on this, which I think you can get away with on a male card can't you? Men like flowers too after all ;D
I'm entering the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, which is 'Sparklers' :)
I've coloured Mr Froggie with me Promarkers & Flexmarkers and used Stickles 'Baby Blue' glitter glue with Glamour Dust on top :)
Digi papers: Pink Petticoat
Number templates: Craftwork Cards
Embossing folders: Cuttlebug
Thank you for visiting and I'll be back in the morning with my Crafty Little Fairies DT card :)

9 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

spotted this so easy to spot your style (pinterest) another gorgeous card as always your work with pastels is beautiful

Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

So beautiful Kelly, I agree with Kate, your wonderful style is easily recognisable. I love the image and fantastic design using the large numbers.
Sue xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the cute froggie and fab design.
Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful as always hun..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kelly. The design and soft colours look fabulous.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Kelly. I love the large numbers and the embossing and cute little froggy are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant, fabulous card Kelly.
luv
Debby

Kat W said...

The chap this is for certainly won't forget how old he is with this card - lol! It's a wonderful design to add the fussy cut image and lovely details over/around the numbers. And no, I bet he loves the flowers!
Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

fabulous card kelly.the large numbers and embossing are stunning and i love the frog :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails