Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Another Special Humphrey :)

Morning Folks
I'm back with a Humphrey card order today, just love this little ellie and need more stamps of him! ;D
I'm entering this into the Creative Inspirations Challenge, which is 'Something old & something new', my 'old' is my cute Humphrey stamp and my 'new' is the twill stripe digi paper from Pink Petticoat :)
I've coloured little Humphrey with my Promarkers, distressed with 'Antique Linen' and 'Tumbled Glass' and used a Viva Pearl Pen :)
Digi papers: Pink Petticoat
Hearts dies: Memory Box & Spellbinders
Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments too :)

8 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful boys card Kelly. Love it
Hugs Kelly

Sue - bearhouse said...

So gorgeous Kelly. The image is just adorable. Beautiful embellishments and fabulous colouring too.
hugs Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the cute image & design.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Really cute hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Cute card Kelly.
Sue x

Lorraine said...

Aww, what a sweetie! Gorgeous card kelly.
Lorraine x

coops said...

so gorgeous kelly.beautiful papers and details and humphrey is adorable :D

xx coops xx

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails