Sunday, 10 February 2013

Teddy's List

Hiya Peeps
I'm back with a crimbo card today and used a new digi image I purchased earlier this afternoon! I can't believe it's taken me so long to buy some of these adorable images! :D
I'm entering this into the Stampin' For The Weekend Challenge, which is 'Something Metal' :)
I've coloured this sweetie with Prismacolour Pencils and used Ultra Fine Flower Soft for the furry bits :)
Digi papers: Pink Petticoat
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Seam binding & charm: The Ribbon Girl
Thank you for visiting and I'm back in the morning with another GDT card for the House Mouse Monday Challenge :)

7 comments:

Michaela said...

Hi Kelly
Awwww, he is such a cutie! Love the way you coloured him in and used the flower soft. Loving the papers as well.
Michaela xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Hello Kelly. Your card is gorgeous. That image is just so cute and your colouring is so beautiful. I love the flower soft and wonderful papers.
Hugs Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kelly. The bear is so cute, and I love the rosy cheeks you've given him. The papers and colours look great too.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Kelly, adorable bear.
Wendy xx

Claire said...

Aww just adorable hun, love the glittery edges. Hugs, Claire x

Molecraft said...

Gorgeous Kelly, such a cute image!
Helen x

Annie said...

such a cute festive teddy! but I really can't get into the crimbo mood just yet - there's still all those Easter Eggs to eat!
hugs, annie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails