Sunday 22 May 2011

Abit Christmassy! :D

Yo Dudes

How are you all? I have to admit I've had abit of a lazy weekend, but we need one of those from time to time! :D  But, decided I would do something constructive (apart from the laundry) and after hopping around afew blogs for inspiration I came across the ABC Christmas Challenge for a 'Joy-fold' card, mmmm.........I thought 'not done one of those before' and I really enjoyed it :)

The cute image is one of my fave Penny Black's and I've used a snowy and snowflakey embossing folders. Easy-peasy!
I've coloured this sweetie with Derwent Inktense Watercolours and used True Snow and Diamond Dust for the snow!


Thank you for looking and have a good week whatever you're doing :)


10 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

AWWWWW! so cute Kelly. Love the adorable image and fab inked edges. A great design and love the embossing, really looks like it's snowing.:o)

Donna x

Vicky said...

Super Kelly! gorgeous image hun and great fold too...and I love how you done the snow... just so effective...!

hugs Vicky xx

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! Kelly it's gorgeous!!!

Sally said...

Love your colouring.
Great shape too. Such a cute image.
Hugs sally xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card kelly.fab shape and i love the sweet image.fabulous colours and sparkle too :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Cute cute I love it CUTE!! love the sparkly snow too! great job! Thanks for playing the ABC Christmas challenge this time, really hope we see you next challenge too! hugs Samantha

Delphine said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, Kelly! Your image is lovely and beautifully coloured, the snow looks fab and I love all the white! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

Helen said...

This is gorgeous Keely - the image is beautifully coloured, and I love how you kept the rest of the card white.
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Lee said...

Oh i love this shape brilliant.Gorgeous card,love everything about it hun.xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails