Friday 12 March 2010

Engaged Couple

Hi Folks
Today I have some happy news and I think we need abit after our terrible tragedy and sadness. My brother Craig and his girlfriend Emmy have just got engaged and looking to be married in July next year! So will be making a couple of cards and this is one of them, which I'm entering into the PennyBlackSaturdayChallenge and their challenge is to make an easel card. Now I 've not done this before so this is my first attempt and I think you might call it a mini easel card! But I'm quite pleased with it though!
Thanks for looking and enjoy the weekend everyone.
Kelly.x

My Recipe
Stamp from Penny Black
Sentiment stamp from Crafters Companion (Popcorn the Bear)
Paper & jewels from Papermania
Heart lace border punch from Martha Stewart
Heart nesties from Spellbinders
Bow from stash
Versafine Inkpad
Faber-Castell watercolour pencils
'Champagne' & 'Sequins' Stickles Glitter Glue
Glossy Accents


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats to Craig & Emmy.
Gorgeous card Kelly, love the colours combo and the image is perfect
hugs Mandy xx

Sarpreet said...

I am so happy to hear your amazing news. Congratulations to your brother and his wife to be. This is a gorgeous card - different, and love how you have done it all from top to bottom

CraftyC said...

It looks lovely Kelly, love all the hearts!
Clairex

coops said...

this is fantastic kelly.a great image and love the mono colours.take care.luv coops.xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails