Saturday 19 December 2009

Cards for Brothers

Evening Folks
I'm still here! Where has the last week or so gone?! Well, I think I'm nearly finished with my Crimbo cards, however, I do have another brother so I'll just have one more to do! Hope you are all well and not snowed in like we are! Hubby couldn't get out of our close this morning and it started snowing again about an hour ago and is still going strong.
Back soon.
Take care.
Kelly.x







My Recipes
Toppers from Kanban
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Embossed paper 'Whitewash' from Coredinations (car card)
Die-cut snowflake from Sizzix
Sentiments from Craftwork Cards
Gems from Prima
Other materials used: Pearly Paint, Glamour Dust & Glimmer Mist


2 comments:

Mel X said...

Hiya chuck, I think your areas forecast to cop for the worst of the snow but I could be wrong!! Do take care and wrap up warm hun!

Fabulous cards, love the snow on the car. You've some great embossing folders too - I need some!

Hugs

Mel X

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards hun. Sorry I've not had a chance to visit for a while I've been so busy. Just caught up with your blog, all your cards are beautiful, and I'm so jealous of your snow, we are just freezing cold with the odd bit of sleet which freezes and turns everywhere into an ice rink.
Incase I don't get back to you before the big day I hope you all have a fab time
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails