Friday 30 October 2009

Winnie & Friends

Morning All,

Something abit different to my Penny Black's! It's our God-daughter's 1st birthday tomorrow and thought that good old Winnie The Pooh and friends were perfect (Piglet's my favourite) for her. I might put her name on it yet but haven't decided! And yes, the bobble trim has come out again, love it!

Hope you all have a good weekend, I've got a craft stall tomorrow so better get cracking!

Take care.

Kelly.x



My Recipe


Disney Baby decoupage sheet from local craft shop
Patterned paper from Doodlebug
Pale pink and green dotty paper flowers and Card Candy from Craftwork Cards
Darker pink paper flowers from Prima
Leaf die-cut from Sizzix
Bobble trim from Tabby Cratfs
Scalloped nesties from Spellbinders

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Kelly I LOVE this hun it's gorgeous, everything is so perfect
hugs Mandy xx

Mel X said...

Beautiful card, the colours work really well!

Mel X

Related Posts with Thumbnails